Hey, is this you?
- Passionate about helping others
- Effective communicator with people of all walks of life
- Results driven for a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Proactive approach and attitude
- Strong administration skills
What will your day look like?
- Connecting with Job Seekers using your strong communication skills
- Identifying and developing Job Seeker skills
- Empower and support Job Seekers to overcome employment barriers
- Managing and mentoring your Job Seeker caseload
- Striving to reach KPIs
If you have a go getter attitude and a drive to help others transform their lives, this is the role for you! We are looking for performance driven personalities to increase employment in the community. We work with Job Seekers to identify their ambitions and goals, develop skills and confidence, and coach them into employment.
What’s in this for you?
Our Employees are our most valuable asset and WES understands we are all different. This is why we offer so many different benefits to our Employees to suit their individuality and lifestyle choices. Benefits include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
- Birthday Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Rewards Program – 1000’s of perks, discounts and deals nationally
- Wellness initiatives – meditation, yoga & pilates, menu plans
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
What do we need from you?
- Working with Children Check/Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- National Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Valid Right to Work in Australia
WorkPac Employment Services (WES.jobs) is a proud Workforce Australia provider. As the newest member of the WorkPac Group, WES.jobs is committed to partnering with and supporting Australians to gain meaningful employment. Our personalised approach and ability to offer tailored employment services will maximise outcomes for both the job seeker and the employer. Expert recruitment strategies will be leveraged through upskilling and training, personal and professional development and before and after placement support.
At WES, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We want you!
If you believe this is the perfect role for you, and you’re looking for a supportive company culture and a great opportunity for your career, click APPLY now or give Kirsty a call today on (07) 5390 1385.